Full Moon in Pisces & Virgo ~
The Lunar Lowdown – a few notes
While not a transcript of our current video by any means,
I’ve included the notes below if you’d prefer to read or for referencing the information later!
Actual Time of Celestial Event: Monday April 11th, 2017 @ 12:07 am MDT
Sun’s position: 27 degrees Pisces (The Fishes)
Moon’s position: 27 degrees Virgo (The VirginMother)
Uranus: 29 degrees Pisces
Jupiter: 24 degrees Virgo
* first image: great rains are like water off a duck’s back right now.
* flowers and life are popping now
* the full moonlight is rich and nourishing light that balances the brightness of daylight
jumping the gap between Pisces and Aries:
I would have expected that perhaps we would be required to check our trajectory as we leap the gap but our trajectory was put into place during the New Moon and we’re kind of in midair this time.
bittersweet time – we can’t save the past. it goes behind us somehow, trailing behind in our memories… everything is fleeting. very bittersweet feeling. even anxiety producing!
life is routine in its practicality:
putting one foot in front of the other
shifting from the conceptual into the actual (physical)
but life is also completely NEW!
take time to notice the emergence of life force in forms everywhere now. Notice it as fleeting, temporary, not still, but moving moving moving in each moment. something dying away each second as something new is emerging.
Recognize that the same forces that are working upon the landscape are working upon you. Notice the subtle changes offered from the natural world of which you are apart.
Awake awake, say the stars.
The Paradox / Balance seeking:
* biz as usual vs. massive changes are happening.
* apparently in the same place but at a different time in the spiral of your life!
* things are easy – lovely and warming vs. we didn’t always survive winter
* The Star Beings request for awe and ceremony that celebrates with gratitude living through the winter and coming forward into another spring. This is something we take for granted now
* Dance to your favorite music.
* Celebrate and delight in the life force as it runs through your being and all the beings around you.
I ask again, what do you want my viewers to hear for this full moon of April 2017?
The full moon would like people to take time to notice the flowers and noticed the emergence of this fleeting time. To hover in liminal space and notice the flowering trees emerging, budding, and falling away. Lift your eyes and body up from your details and look around to perceive the changes happening quickly in the landscape around you. Recognize that the same forces that are working upon the landscape are working upon you. So the caution here is to move forward Business as usual, overriding the subtle changes offered from the natural world of which you are a part.